Friday, May 20, 2011

Hong Kong trip 2011 Day 4

Basically this is the last day of our trip as on Day 5, all we did was shop then we came back to Singapore. So I conclude that...... I wanna go Hong Kong again!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥

On Day 4, we first went to the Avenue Of Stars!




Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


The sun was really strong but it was cooling due to the wind. Haha, its the perfect weather that Singapore should have! ): If given a chance, I would definitely visit hongkong again! I would never get tired of it! Hehehehe, one of the best places! ♥

Then we went to the famous temple: 黃大仙 Wong Tai Sin temple!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Thats the end of my hongkong journey in 2011. Awaiting for another trip soon!

Xoxo.

No comments: